- The online CKS coaching program that takes you through all the strategies and tactics that is
driven by research and amazing results from our students.
- 6 modules that walk you through how to create a calmer mind, and home.
- Action Guides, slides, resources and templates to help keep you on track throughout the program
- Step by Step bite sized videos to help you get a deeper understanding of FASD.
- Audio-Only Files of all the training videos (if you would rather listen to the trainings instead of watching the videos-great for you if you listen to The FASD Success Show Podcast
- 6 Months of weekly Coaching Calls With my team of FASD informed coaches. This is your opportunity to get live, personal support from Jeff and his coaches plus ideas from the other caregivers attending the calls.
- Access to PRIVATE Member-Only Community The Caregiver Kick Start Private Facebook Group – where you can really tap into the community and interact with each other asks questions in a private, safe and non judgemental environment.
- Exclusive Expert Access: Live workshops and Q&A’s with some of the best FASD experts in the world.
covering everything from what it’s like to live on the spectrum to emotional regulation and sleep. You get to ask direct questions to our experts about your real-world situations.
- You also get the recordings of all the Coaching Calls so you can listen to them again or again (or catch up in case you have missed one)
- If you’re super busy, you can access all course materials through our mobile app. If you’re waiting at an appointment or hiding in your car. You have access to all course material on the go!
- Access to the vault – Full access to our resource library. You don’t need to go scouring the internet for that one page or infographic for your IEP meeting. It’s all in one place.
Plus You Get These Extra Bonuses
- Bonus CKS Study Group: If you prefer to learn in a group. The CKS study group is where you will get together with other cks members and a few coaches to go through the material together.
- Bonus: Train the Trainers Training- A full blown course on giving an FASD presentation. How to get accepted to conferences and even make a living teaching others.
- Bonus: 2 free tickets to The Caregiver Kick Start live $450 Our once a year live event happening in Orlando Florida(full details to come) Spend two days live with me, my team and your fellow CKS members.
- Bonus: Access to The Caregiver Kick Start Alumni Group After the program you will get access to our Alumni Facebook group where you can run shoulder with members past and present. You’ll build relationships and make friendships. This is the way you can stay connected.
- Bonus: Bring A Buddy – start building your team right away by having someone take the full coaching program with you. Your buddy will get their own access to the learning portal and coaching calls. It’s important to have people in your life that are FASD informed. We’re going to help you get there.